Ramadan Decorations & Graphics


Here are a few Ramadan decorations ideas to spruce up the house for Ramadan.

Ramadan Banners

We love Ramadan banners! They are one of our traditional Ramadan decorations. Here are a few ideas/places to find printables for them.

Ramadan Mubarak Banner- from QamarDesigns. Love, love, love this one! This is what we are using this year. I was so happy to find this one because I had had it in my mind to make one up myself and this saved a lot of time! It's probably one of my favorites of all time.


This next one was our banner from about 3 years ago: I found the template that I used to make this swallowtail banner at Printable Party.com (The template is just the alphabet so you would have to print several copies of the pages with the letters that you need.)



Another year using the same template, but using yarn to hang it up.


More Banners

And of course if you are crafty (which I am not), you can make your own banner out of crafting/sewing materials .

Paper Lanterns

After our banner, this is our next go to Ramadan decoration because they are so easy to make.
Ramadan Bulletin Board
Ramadan just doesn't seem complete for us without a Ramadan bulletin board. It's a place to hold all kinds of information we learn/review as well as artwork, fasting trackers and calendars, and more!

More Decoration Ideas:

Graphics