Kid's Ramadan Organizer Ideas

After we put together our Ramadan journals for this year, and as I was giving my kids their fasting trackers and other Ramadan papers, I realized that it would be handy to have everything in one convenient spot, so I decided to combine the papers and their journal into one book.

I made a list of things to include. Most of the items in the list are currently available here at TJ Ramadan (I''ll relink soon, inshaa Allah) 


Kids’ Ramadan Organizer and Journal Ideas


• Ramadan goals

• Fasting tracker

• Qiyaamul Layl tracker

• Islamic calendar reference sheet (can be found in adult's organizer, in sha Allah)

• Moon phase reference chart(can be found in adult's organizer, in sha Allah)

• Ramadan calendar

• Duaas (breaking fast, upon seeing crescent moon, laylatul qadr) (can be found in adult's organizer, in sha Allah)

• Things that break the fast (can be found in adult's organizer, in sha Allah)


• Journal pages

• Ayaat/Surah text to be memorized

• Certificate showing number of days fasted