Products We're Using


It's a Date! (A Unit Study on the Date Fruit)


It's a Date (Unit Study on the date palm and its fruit)
Back in 2011 I wanted my kids to learn about dates. I looked all around the internet and couldn't find any unit studies on them. So I decided to make one.  This is my 42 page unit study on the date palm and its fruit.

Here's what it contains:




Note: in the unit study, there is a link to The Four Types of Dates (originally from dtssbc.com) The link is incorrect in the unit study and you should be able to access the printable here: The Four Types of Dates. If you still have trouble, please email me as I have a local copy.





10 comments:

  1. As salaamu `alaikum, do you have the Date Unit Study in .pdf format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaykum us salaam. Will try to unzip and repost, in shaa Allah.

      Delete
    2. It is now available in PDF format.

      Delete
  2. I can't seem to access this file on my MacBook - seems there is no application to open it with. Any suggestions? Jazak Allahu Khairan and Wasalam...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As salaamu alaykum, Sorry! I will try to unzip it and reupload as a PDF, in shaa Allah.

      Delete
    2. It is now available as a PDF if you still need it (sorry).

      Delete
  3. As Salamu Alaykum Dear Sister,
    I am very interested in your Dates Unit Study. I was hoping to use it during Ramada. Is it possible to get this unit study as a pdf? Keep up the great work. Your website and resources are invaluable to a newbie homeschooler like myself. Jazzakillah Khair.
    Umm Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaykum us salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

      It is now available as a PDF. Sorry it took me so long!

      Delete
    2. Salam, Shukran Sister. Please don't apologize, I am just grateful that you were able to convert it to pdf. I understand you are very busy and work hard at providing wonderful resources. Can't wait to use this unit study.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome. Hope you find it helpful, in shaa Allah.

      Delete